2 GlobeTrotters: The Clock Is Ticking!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Clock Is Ticking!

No, not that clock. Four weeks 'til we leave for Rio! I'm so busy trying to get all of my bags into production that I haven't had any time to think about it. Four weeks from now it will be here and I'll be thrown into it - then the excitement will start. Anyway, I changed my mind about having product up on the website while we're traveling. Just too much stuff going on. So instead I'll be manufacturing the bags while we're gone and launching the website in summer 2006. This actually works out well, because I'll have more time to test things and do trunk shows to see what sells. While we're home for 2.5 weeks in March I'll have another show or two to make some mad cash.
Since Rob and Ilsa are going to meet us in Delhi we have extended our stay there. We'll be there for a week. We picked up an extra day in St. Petersburg too. We probably won't make it to Cambodia because of the schedule change. We'll have to do that next time we take 6 months off and trek the globe. Haha.
I'm still waiting for Corporate America to wake up and sponsor us. I keep getting rejected but I'm going to keep bugging! Geez, all I want is a few Snickers bars and a back-pack!
--Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Free Site Counters
Free Website Counters