2 GlobeTrotters: Delhi Belly

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Delhi Belly

We just spent Thanksgiving with Rob and Ilsa in Houston. Turns out they also want to do some traveling next year so we are going to meet up in Delhi! It will be great to have friends to tool around with. We only have a few days there so we will do the quick version of the golden triangle. 1 day in Delhi, 1 day in Agra (Taj Mahal) and 2 days in Jaipur before Matt and I have to catch our flight to St. Petersburg. Ilsa and Rob will stay on and do some trekking or beachcombing. I can't wait to do some fabric shopping in Jaipur. I think I'll find some truly amazing stuff and get it on the cheap too.
Our friend Max is also considering meeting us on the trip. He's looking at South America so we may meet up with him too. My parents and uncle will be with us for one month in China and we'll be sailing with my family in the Bahamas. We are also meeting up with the extended Zago clan in Italy so we shouldn't be too lonely!
We're still looking for sponsors so if you know anyone who wants to donate airfare, lodging or food let us know!
--Jenny
PS
I know all this planning stuff is boring, but the excitement starts on Dec. 29th when we leave for Brazil! I can practically taste the churrascarias. Oh meat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Free Site Counters
Free Website Counters